Sunday 19 April 2009

Traffic In A Box!

Sunday. 19th April. 11.16 pm. Song of the day The Way We Talk by The Maine
Had a bit of a day...
Kellan the fish died :'(
Kellaaaaaannn :(
And also...if he is at the convention...(The actor...not the fish :P) I'm gunna be filled with greif...i'll be like YOU DIED!! I'M SORRY I DIDN'T LOOK AFTER YOU PROPERLY :(
Onto something more cheerful =/
Well...Gemma turned up early-which annoyed me =/...we went to Dads.
Then Uncle Steve, Auntie Vicki, Penny, Freddy and Alice turned up...
Nana, Grandad and Auntie Sheila were a little late because of the traffic...
But the funniest thing happened :P...okay only I found it REALLY funny... but it was :D
Grandad came in holding a box...and me and Uncle Steve said "What's in the box?" and Grandad said -obviously not hearing us right- "Oh the traffic"
LOL
Traffic in a box XD
I was wetting myself!
Liam was the only one laughing with me :P
Ah how I laughed XD
Anyway...
We then played the Wii for a bit...
I held Alice...and she was sick...I was offended :P!
Then she started doing that weird squirmy thing that babys do...Really weird...
Then I listened to The Maine while beating Liam at Tennis on the Wii :D
Not much else...
Mum is making me get off this laptop at 12...Tony, my tutor is coming 2moz :( And if I don't I don't get the Edward cardboard cut out :(
Bribes!!!!!!!!
"Tell me that you love meee and it'll be alrightttt" Ah The Maine...
:D
Niiiiiiiiiiight :)
XxxX

No comments:

Post a Comment